Completed

Corresponding Volume to MaxVolume-Labels

BenD 1 year ago in Charts updated 1 year ago 4

Dear Team,

I'm sure many people were very pleased that you have now provided further settings in the area of horizontal histograms with the label function. Would it be possible to display the corresponding volume in addition to the title of the maximum volume ("Today - ________", "L. Day - ________", "Week - _________," etc.)? This would add a lot of value to also find volume accumulations as a function of time.

Adding a little something, it would be very nice to also be able to display the previous day's volume of the current and last week as max volume lines.

Thank you very much for your attention.

I hope you will be interested in the comments :-)

Kind regards

B. Gröschel

Under review

Hello,

" it would be very nice to also be able to display the previous day's volume of the current and last week as max volume lines." 

You can use TF2=Day with TF2 settings Ray = On

Thank you very much. That would be one possibility. I thought it would be very helpful to be able to display all the maximum previous day volumes of the current and last week in a very short time. Since I do it in a similar way via the Horizontal Histogram (Only Max Volume Ray) for the daily, (pre-) weekly and (pre-) monthly, I thought it could also be set up in a similar way ;-)

You guys are awesome !